The majority of Internet users are probably conscious of Google AdSense except for the sake of keeping beginners up-to-date here maybe a quick overview of the program and major benefits.
- It is own by Google.
- It’s a major source of income for Google. Earnings from AdSense in 2018 alone were $24.1 billion for Q3!
- It is free for publishers.
- Advertisers use Google advertising programs to advertise their products or services on AdSense websites. They pay only when someone clicks on their ads (PPC – Pay Per Click)
- Publishers receive 68% of revenue and Google 32%. For example, if an advertiser pays $ 1 for a click, then 68 cents will appear on the publisher and 32 cents on Google.
- The cost per click calculation is predicated on an auction type system
- It is very easy to use.
- It is currently the most trusted advertising platform on the Internet and can earn the most revenue for publishers (compared to other similar PPC systems).
- AdSense besides content internet sites is additionally available for games, videos, mobiles and search products.
You can find out more details about Google AdSense in the AdSense Help Center.