What is Google AdSense Account? Details about Google AdSense
Most of the people don’t know What is Google AdSense Account? The majority of Internet users are probably conscious of Google AdSense except for the sake of keeping beginners up-to-date here maybe a quick overview of the program and major benefits.
What is Google AdSense Account?
- It is own by Google.
- It’s a major source of income for Google. Earnings from AdSense in 2018 alone were $24.1 billion for Q3!
- It is free for publishers.
- Advertisers use Google advertising programs to advertise their products or services on AdSense websites. They pay only when someone clicks on their ads (PPC – Pay Per Click)
- Publishers receive 68% of revenue and Google 32%. For example, if an advertiser pays $ 1 for a click, then 68 cents will appear on the publisher and 32 cents on Google.
- The cost per click calculation is predicated on an auction type system
- It is very easy to use.
- It is currently the most trusted advertising platform on the Internet and can earn the most revenue for publishers (compared to other similar PPC systems).
- AdSense besides content internet sites is additionally available for games, videos, mobiles and search products.